March 8, 2020
March 8, the New Jersey Forest Fire Service will be conducting prescribed burning operations in the following areas.
– Howell – Allaire State Park
– Millstone – Assunpink Wildlife Management Area
– Eagleswood – Sahara Sands
– Jackson – Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area
Cape May County
– Upper – Belleplain State Forest
– Upper – Peaslee Wildlife Management Area
– Vineland – Peaslee Wildlife Management Area
– Maurice River – Peaslee Wildlife Management Area
This schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
If in doubt about the source of smoke or fire, call 9-1-1 or 877-WARN-DEP (877-927-6337).
More information about prescribed burning can be found here: https://www.nj.gov/dep/newsrel/2019/19_0029.htm