May 14, 2020
TRENTON, NJ (MERCER)–Governor Phil Murphy has announced: “The Jersey Shore will be open in time for Memorial Day Weekend, with social distancing guidelines in place. The Shore is central to our Jersey identity and we want to ensure that families can safely enjoy it this summer.”
- Capacity and admission limitations.
- Six feet demarcations in certain areas.
- Public outreach campaign on social distancing restrictions.
- No special events.
- Sanitization requirements.
- Playgrounds, rides, arcades, games, water fountains, picnic areas, and water play equipment will remain closed.