June 1, 2020
See other related stories here:
TRENTON, NJ (MERCER)–In light of civil unrest that occurred on Sunday evening, a 7 p.m. curfew is in place for Trenton, effective immediately. The curfew applies to all individuals and businesses. All streets and sidewalks must be clear of pedestrian and vehicular traffic by
7 p.m. with the following exceptions:
- Reporting to or from, or performing, their job;
- Because of a reasonable fear for his or her health or safety;
- At the direction of law enforcement or other government agency;
- Delivering food or beverages to, or caring for someone who is in need of medical attention;
- Government officials or employees taking part in their official duties;
- Health care workers;
- Seeking medical attention, essential social services, or assistance from law enforcement or emergency services;
- Caring for family or other individuals with whom the resident has a close personal relationship such as those whom the individual is a caretaker or romantic partner.
For additional information visit: http://www.trentonnj.org or call 609-989-3838.
Photos by: Brian McCarthy OnScene News