Hamilton Firefighters Save Home From Propane Grill Fire

June 1, 2020

HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NJ (MERCER)–A propane grill next to a house caught fire in the 100 Block of Lafayette Avenue was quickly knocked down by the Hamilton Township Fire Department this afternoon. Units responding to the scene reported seeing smoke in the air and called for an “all hands” or a full first alarm fire. Firefighter were met with heavy fire in the rear of the structure. Firefighters pulled lines and quickly extinguished the fire. Crews stayed on scene for overhaul and the fire marshal was called for an investigation. The Hamilton Township Building Department also responded.