Electrical Fire Snuffed In Foxmoor’s Andover Glen Section

October 30, 2020

ROBBINSVILLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (MERCER)–At 7:30 am the Robbinsville Police Department received a 9-1-1 call in Andover Glen from the 100 Block of Andover Place, for a bathroom fire with fire and smoke coming from the vent. Robbinsville Fire Department, Hamilton Township Fire Department, Allentown and West Windsor Fire Departments were dispatched to the scene. The occupant was instructed to evacuate and alert neighbors.

Upon arrival it was found that the fire was electrical in nature near the bathroom fan with some extension into the attic space. The fire was quickly extinguished and smoke had to be evacuated from the condominium. Firefighters used positive pressure fans to remove smoke from the structure.

The Robbinsville Township Fire Marshal was investigating the fire and appeared to be an issue with wiring.

The fire department remained on scene for about an hour until the investigation was completed.

No other information was available about the fire.