Minor Damage After Resident Burns Sage In Apartment Building

May 5, 2021

TRENTON, NJ (MERCER)–Trenton Fire Department responded to a reported apartment fire at 101 South Warren Street just after 12 p.m. Smoke and fire was reported on the 3rd floor and an all hands was called for sending additional equipment to the scene. It was found that the resident was burning sage on the windowsill with some minor extension to the windowsill. Fire was quickly extinguished and residents were allowed to return to their building. Luckily there was only minor damage to the windowsill.

No further information is available.