February 6, 2022
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, NJ (MERCER)–The Hamilton Township Fire Department was dispatched to the 900 Block of Whitehorse Avenue around 8:15 a.m. this morning for a smoke condition. Firefighters found a fire inside the structure as well as high levels of natural gas coming from a leaking line. PSE&G was called to shut down the leaking gas line. Firefighters quickly knocked down the fire and brought the situation under control. No further details are available.
You must be logged in to post a comment.