March 31, 2022
TRENTON, NJ (MERCER)–According to the Mercer County Prosecutors Office, just after 9 p.m., Trenton police responded to a residence in the 100 block of Liberty Street on the report of a teenager shot. Upon arrival, they located a 16-year-old male suffering a gunshot wound to the face. He was pronounced dead at the scene. There were other teenagers present in the house and a gun was at the scene. Trenton Police and the Mercer County Homicide Task Force are investigating the circumstances surrounding the teen’s death.
This is a developing story check back for further details.
Names of the 2022 homicide victims in the City of Trenton:
- 2/15/2022 Antwone Barnes, 37, of Trenton, Stabbing
- 2/23/2022 Leonardo Fernandez, 32, of Trenton, Stabbing
- 3/01/2022 Shimon Nesmith Jr., 19, of Trenton, Shooting
- 3/15/2022 Albert L. Barnes, 46, of Trenton, Shooting
- 3/25/2022 Sequoya Bacon-Jones, 9, of Trenton, Shooting
- 3/31/2022 Tahaad Goss, 16, of Trenton, Shooting
7 thoughts on “Another Child Shot and Killed in Trenton”
Comments are closed.