August 24, 2022
EAST WINDSOR, NJ (MERCER)–Mayor Janice S. Mironov and Council Members along with East Windsor Economic Development Committee co-chairs unveiled new gateway signs installed at major entrances to the Township. The new modern blue and white signs, sponsored and funded by local businesses, depict the Township signature logo, the 1797 year of Township incorporation, and the Township tagline “East Windsor Community & Commerce”. The Township thanks business sponsors Aurobindo Pharma, CentraState Medical Center, H & H Appliance, Hovione, Shiseido Americas and Working Dog Winery.
The Township Economic Development Committee project, spearheaded by Council Member David Russell, former Economic Development Committee Chair, provides identification points for entrances to the Township and promotes local businesses. The six locations of the new gateway signs are Route 130 North (near Conover Road), Route 130 South (near Old Cranbury Road), Princeton-Hightstown Road eastbound, Old Trenton Road north bound, Windsor Perrineville Road at Old York Road, and Route 33 West (near Twin Rivers Drive).
Mayor Mironov stated, “East Windsor’s new gateway entrance signs are a welcomed addition to the Township, and we thank our sponsors and those individuals involved in this important project. The branded message of ‘Community & Commerce’ appropriately describes East Windsor Township with our strong business and residential neighborhoods.”
Mayor Janice S. Mironov and Council Members join with co-chairs of the East Windsor Economic Development Committee to unveil new gateway signs to the Township. Pictured (from left to right) are: Oren Livne, Economic Development Committee Co-Chair; Council Member John Zoller; Mayor Janice Mironov; Stephen Lach, Economic Development Committee Co-Chair, and Council Member David Russell.