December 11, 2022
EAST WINDSOR, NJ (MERCER)–Yesterday afternoon, December 10, 2022 local firefighters responded to the 100 Block of Dorchester Drive for a smoke condition reported coming from the basement. Firefighters arrived and investigated the smoke condition and found a fire in the chimney. Firefighters quickly brought the fire under control.
It is good practice to have a Chimney Sweep, clean and inspect your chimney prior to operating the fire place, wood stove or other fuel burning appliance each year prior to operation to the fuel burning season.
Photos by: Steven Kadir